22 August 2009

Too Many Cooks, Week 3

  • Finkle, Out of Sorts.  Last week I had to get someone out of an apartment.  This week I get someone inside one.  I briefly introduced a new character to provide a counterpoint to Alan’s depression.  I look forward to seeing where Maria takes this next week.
  • The Last Time I Saw Richard.  Maria develops the relationship between Richard and our narrator and sets the scene for what will no doubt prove to be an interesting conversation.  Is it just me or does anyone else think “just because you’re paranoid it doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you?”  We shall see what Anaïs thinks.
  • The Letters of Rose Constance.  Anaïs - er - Snarkface continues this story of loss as we learn a little of Rose’s husband and of her sad past.  The tone fits well with what I had in mind when I began this story.  I wonder how it will end.
  • Night Vision.  Coyotesqrl brings us a lovely interplay between Gregory and Zoie, and ends with an “ooof” and an “ouch”!  The story will continue next week in Oledoc’s more than capable hands.
  • Limbs Akimbo.  Another great chapter: mother and son, flashbacks, tears.  How I’m expected to keep following up from Oldedoc is beyond me!  I shall do my best.
Tune in next week for more depresssion and mind-wandering, paranoia and friendship, sorrow and loss, broken bones and running, tears and blood.

0 comments: