19 June 2007

Booyah! Last Day!

Finally. After seven looooong months of searching for a job I found one last month. Some meetings with the principals, a couple of short negotiations, and an offer was had. I start next Monday at a wee web2.0 portal, working with friends.

I will not miss it here. I leave one friend behind, one or two other people I sorta like, and a whole lot I do not. Add in the funky business model, ancient technologies, and weird corporate culture and you've got a noxious soup. I'm not one to bash current or former employers, so we'll just leave it at that.

Oh happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled you found a new job. It sounds like it will be a great change for you. Hooray!

Michele

P.S. - Sorry, forgot to sign the Natalie Portman comment. It was me.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job! Perhaps you'd like to celebrate by taking part in the Bloggers on Torture Project:

http://nomoretorture.blogspot.com/2007/06/bloggers-on-torture-open-invitation.html

Best, Maiden