08 September 2007

Fastest Bug Turnaround Ever?

I've had the beta of ID installed on the blog for all of two days now. Thanks guys for commenting, by the way. I've had my account with them for a little less than a week, I think. This evening I took a look at the blog and noticed a weird problem with the way the javascript was rendering the comment links. I emailed my bug report at 11:53pm and at 12:44am - a scant 51 minutes later - I had a response email from Jon Fox at ID reporting that the bug was resolved. On a Friday night.

Now I've turned around bugs faster for in-house business units, or for fellow developers, or for other dev teams; however, I can't recall having ever received a bug report from the field to which I turned around a hot fix that fast. These guys are good.

0 comments: