05 February 2007

MySpace-ial Friend


So I very, very, very rarely touch MySpace. I have a few younger friends with their cellular telephones and social networks and rock 'n' roll music, so I created a profile on Rupert's Romper Room a while back. It's empty, mind you. No photo, no blog entries, no content, and until today only "Tom" the doofy default friend (the jackhole who made bank when he sold this site to Rupes.) I'd not checked out my page or anyone else's in months, and thought I'd take a look today.

I had an invitation from my friend Tom-tombalina, a lot of messages from deleted profiles (spam) and one that was still in my inbox. Remember...no photos, no videos, no content whatsoever, just the most basic profile information, like city and date of birth...

How's it goin? I'm Kristy, I just moved to the Phoenix area and I wanna meet a nice guy around here :-). I moved here to Arizona a couple of weeks ago for work and now that I'm here I have nobody to hang out with! I read your profile... You're cute and I liked what you had to say :-).

I'm 24/F/single and I'm lookin for a guy who is a little bit older or more mature than me. You say you're 38 and you're cute so I guess you're qualified :-)

My friend Jen from back home suggested I tried using myspace to meet people in my area. I just signed up and my profile sux hehe. I do have a blog/profile page at ThisGirlfriend.com ... I have alot of photos and stuff up if you wanna see me.

I left you a personal msg on my homepage and I took a new pic for you today. Come check me out when you have a chance, k?

Lookin forward to seeyin ya,
Kristy

Ai-ight. Props to Kristy for seeing how damn cute I look in that photo above. It's not my good side. I'm also really happy I was able to touch her with the things I had to say, like "" and "". I feel really special to be singled out like this. Forgive me for gushing so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the headshot is pretty accurate, but I had no idea that you had lost that much weight?!

R.A. Porter said...

I had to. You know the camera adds 10 pounds; I had to drop fitty to get that skinny.