01 February 2007

Suns, Spurs, Sleep Deprivation!

Yah, I haven't gone to bed yet. This game's just too good to stop watching. I'm glad I won't be getting home at midnight, but there's no way I'd turn off a heavyweight fight like this 'un.

And please, allow me to say Manu Ginobli is the dirtiest feckin' baller since John Stockton hung up his shoes. In fact, I'm going to go out on a limb here...Manu's worse. Stockton, he'd grab and bump and grind and hit ya, sure. Manu, well...did anyone see the knee to Amare's tender vittles?!?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always fashionable to hate a player that's talented and unorthodox. Both Kobe's elbow and Manu's knee were accidents. That's all nothing more. But conspiracy theories make for good blogs.

R.A. Porter said...

Manu is talented and unorthodox. He's also dirty. That, and his flops are dangerous to all around him. How, exactly, is calling Manu dirty expounding a "conspiracy theory"?

By the way, I'm in a pretty crappy and catty mood this morning, so allow me to point out that unless Manu is a bot, it should be "...a player [who's] talented..." Normally, I'm not much of a hard-ass prescriptivist, but like I said, I'm in a catty mood.

Anonymous said...

No, he's a dirty player, I thought I saw him also try to elbow Diaw's oui oui.

R.A. Porter said...

"Oui oui". That's funny!

I've given up trying to match that quality with a comeback.