04 November 2008

How to Succeed at Rockefeller Plaza Without Really Trying


I engaged in a little 30 Rock fan-fictionarialization over at DreamLoom. Take a look.

Oh, what could have been.

Now there you are;
Yes, there's that face,
That face that somehow I trust.
It may embarrass you to hear me say it,
But say it I must, say it I must:
You have the cool, clear
Eyes of a seeker of wisdom and truth;
Yet there's that upturned chin
And that grin of impetuous youth.
Oh, I believe in you.
I believe in you.

2 comments:

Tosy And Cosh said...

I did this show in a community theater group and was eternally peeved at being passed over for Finch. JB Biggsley was a fun part all teh same though! Thanks for stirring up memories.

R.A. Porter said...

My voice is borderline, but when I was younger it was even less seasoned that it is now. I ended up doubling as Ovington and one of the junior execs so I wouldn't have any solos.