02 April 2007

Why use your urinal if you're dropping your drawers?

I went to the restroom a short while ago. As I stepped into the room, I saw a coworker backing away from a urinal and refastening his pants. This isn't the first time I've seen a dude doing trouser triage at a pissoir, though I see it more at this job than anywhere else in my life.

So the question is: are these fellows hung like heffalumps - unable to fit their members through the tiny confines of a zippered fly - or like woozles - unable to clear the front of their pants?

It should just be zip, whip, grip, and drip*...right?



* Spray, shoot, and a variety of other more active verbs didn't fit the scheme.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words:
There's Something About Mary.

R.A. Porter said...

If you're suggesting that Cameron Diaz may stroll into my restroom one of these days, I'll be drinking a lot more water.