14 May 2007

NBC announces fall schedule

NBC can't find a way to put any new sitcoms on its fall schedule (they've got The IT Crowd on the books as the inevitable mid-season replacement) but they sure can fill the hours with a lot of dreck. First up, here's Chuck, a comedy-thriller that I enjoyed a lot when it was called Jake 2.0. Of course, that was actually a good show. This? I won't even watch for Jane, aka My Bodyguard.

Then, the great mystery of our time is answered: who is the creative genius behind BSG? Ron Moore or David Eick? Clearly, Ron Moore. This crap makes me long for Oscar Goldman. Again, it really doesn't matter that the pilot features Katee Sackhoff in all her sexy glory. I'll just watch a BSG ep on dvd instead of wasting an hour with not-Lindsay Wagner and this bad, bad show.

0 comments: