30 May 2007

Seth-roid Green?


I'm at the gym this morning (new gym, I got tired of the old people and their perfume baths) and I look up for a second. I think I see Seth Green, but buff. I look a second longer and realize he's just a short, snarky/nerdy looking redhead. But it got me thinking...Robot Chicken only takes so much time. Factor in the late night BS sessions with Hugh Sterbakov on ideas for Freshmen and he's got to have a lot of free time.

Couldn't Seth Green be the Joe Piscopo of our generation? Oh wait. Seth's still working. I guess he doesn't have time to spend all day in the gym. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. I saw him in an interview for the Star Wars Turn 30 on G4. He didn't look very buff. Mind you, he had a shirt on, but he didn't seem built up at all.

*shrugs*

Michele

R.A. Porter said...

Well that's the problem. He's got too much work to do. If he ever runs out of insane ideas and has some downtime...watch out! :)