26 May 2008

Friday Night Sketch War: Round Sixteen

As the three-day weekend rolls to a close, it's time to announce the winners and losers of this past Friday's battle royale. In another two-man fight to the death,

  • Coyote drew first blood with his katana...
  • Michael parried with his claymore. What sucked for Coyote, was the Claymore was of the landmine variety.
Winner: Michael.

While we're enjoying the small duels, it's about time some friends and family join in the battle. We're not the only writers here; we shouldn't be the only writers fighting on Fridays. Email a link to your sketch to sketchwar_at_dreamloom.com.

2 comments:

Michael Brownlee said...

I don't know that I won. Yours was a nice little slow burner that went off in your face at the end, like an M80 on the 4th of July.

And seriously, I know people can't be that intimidated by us.

R.A. Porter said...

I figure it was almost a toss-up, but I gave the call to you for the non-mother sexual content. :)