05 September 2006

The Whole Nine Die Harder Team

Steven J. Cannell, television god, told Empire that plans for the big screen adaptation of the A-Team are moving forward.

But how will it better the chemistry of the original quartet of George Peppard (Hannibal), Mr T (BA Baracus), Dwight Schultz (Murdock) and Dirk Benedict (Faceman)? "I would like the original cast to play a part - to have their input into the movie and to star in cameo roles. As for who will play the new roles, I think Bruce Willis would make a good Hannibal!

"But I think the show needs retuning. I don’t know if BA can say ‘I pity the fool’ because that is so Mr T but Hannibal will certainly be saying, ‘I love it when a plan comes together.’ Little things like that will get a big laugh."
Yah. I'm laughing on the inside, I swear. The tears streaming down my anguished face are of joy, really.

Seriously, Bruce Willis?!? No, no, no. Peter Griffin.

1 comments:

Angie Pansey said...

Hahaha! I love that clip, makes me laugh everytime.

Dirk Benedict? I thought it was Dirk Diggler?