17 August 2006

John Lott v Freakonomics

Hi. My name is Mary Rosh and I'm guest posting here today. You might remember me from such blog postings as "John R. Lott is a Genius", "John Lott is Wicked Cool", "John Lott Fathered my Love Child: And He's Awesome", and "Steven Leavitt is a Poopy-head". Well let me tell you: it's all true!

I had him for a PhD level empirical methods class when he taught at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania back in the early 1990s, well before he gained national attention, and I have to say that he was the best professor that I ever had.
Professor Lott is suing the big poopy-head for libel and I know that I'll be there, supporting him every step of the way. He's just so insightful...it's like he's right inside my head. He knows my every thought!

1 comments:

Angie Pansey said...

Oh man, that is too funny.

I should be so lucky to have Mary Rosh guest post on my blog!