03 October 2007

I "quiver" with anticipation



Holy Crap!!! This puts me in a much better mood. I was reading Sepinwall this morning (as I do every day) and saw this. He says it's the best news he's heard all day, but for me it's the best news of the month (it's the morning of the 3rd, give me a break.)

Variety is reporting that Rob Thomas is going to be re-imagining Cupid for ABC!

Definitely follow the link to Alan's blog, because he took the time to travel the twisting paths of YouTube to find someone archived all 15 original episodes.

4 comments:

Writeprocrastinator said...

There goes another show that ABC should've let flourish, though I am ecstatic that they are giving it a second chance.

R.A. Porter said...

Manually importing comments from ID.

Michele wrote...
Woohoo!!! That could be great news. And I am stunned by seeing those on Youtube. I soooo need a hack to grab those.I bought a set of videos off ebay ages ago. They aren't great quality, but it was worth buying them. I really wish they would release them on DVD.

R.A. Porter said...

Me...
Probably never get out on DVD, but a new version of the show *could* be good. Fingers remain crossed.

R.A. Porter said...

Writeprocrastinator, I couldn't agree more. I never understood how they couldn't leave it in a "dead" slot on Saturday night to see if it couldn't draw an audience after a full season.