27 October 2007

Look! Up in the sky! It's a...CENTURION!

Holy Frak!

After the bad news the other day about the BSG delay, I needed this. Webisode 4: Bill Adama and a Centurion fight to the death in freefall!!!

At this point, it's like Ron Moore has hired Dennis Quaid to enter my dreams!!!

I only have one quibble with the clip: how useful is it for an astronaut to wear a parachute? Really? A parachute? In a Viper? After that, I expect Adama has a Batman-style utility belt. Maybe next time he can pull out some Bat-Shark repellent!*

I'm also contemplating doing something stupid. Being stuck in the desert sucks in oh so many ways, not the least of which is I miss out on all the cool stuff. The problem is, as Beckylooo pointed out, that these screenings are in the damn boonies. Rough enough to do the double flight on a Monday evening; much worse to add a crazy-long drive on top of it. Which leaves (gulp) flying into John Wayne and seeing the show in the OC. I guess that wouldn't be the end of the world. I mean, I live in PHX, so I'm used to being immersed in a sea of crazy, rabid right-wingers. Not sure I'd see the difference. Except...ugh.

Mind you, all of this is to see Razor 12 days early. So like I said...stupid.


* Note: I think that would be cool.

0 comments: