08 October 2007

The Last King of Langley Falls


Sunday was not a good day. See below if you're unclear as to why. The pressure on my heart wasn't even much raised by the Yankees' win in the Bronx. I hoped that Sunday night's shows might elevate my mood a bit, but either I was too depressed, or both Family Guy and American Dad were off this week.

The only solace? Forest Whitaker spoofing his great run as Lt. Kavanaugh on The Shield as an IAD investigator for the Langley Falls Parking Bureau. All that was missing? Asking Stan if he wanted some gum.

Also, I was reminded of the greatest line in the history of television by Whitaker's presence:

Vic Mackey: "...your wife's pussy tastes like sweet butter."

4 comments:

sme said...

Vic Mackey is my hero. Or perhaps I should say the writers at the Shield are my heroes. Either way....

R.A. Porter said...

Vic is one cool bad-ass. I think it's okay to make him your hero. Could be a whole lot worse.

Beckylooo said...

I prefer "You'll find him face down with a back full a shiv and an ass full a cum." But that's just me.

R.A. Porter said...

Sounds like a typical Friday night in college to me. :)

See, I *really* like butter.